1) Yeah, I know, Cover Girl is completely missing the point of the book/movie
2) or knowingly cosplaying the oppressive Capitol fashionistas, I don’t know
3) BUT WOULDN’T IT BE AMAZING IF KIDS WENT AROUND MADE UP LIKE THIS? Wearing eyeshadow on their foreheads and eyeliner on their cheekbones and blue lipstick and not giving a single fuck? ”But it was Cover Girl’s idea! Look at the ads in People! It’s the #1 movie in the country made from best-selling books! It cannot get more popular or mainstream than this.” ”Look, Mom! I’m from the Power district! >8D”
I am 100% in favor of people wearing outrageous makeup everywhere like it’s totally routine because then maybe people will stop side-eyeing me if I wear some fucking red eyeliner to work god damn it. Please get on this, everyone. Thank you.
I would do this. If I knew how and knew I wouldn’t be plastered with zits ten minutes afterward.
BUT WHY ARE THEY OUT OF ORDER
THAT IS ALL I WANT TO KNOW
This isn’t the full post! There was one with them all, in order, floating around somewhere.
For the record, these are screencaps I made, put in an order I thought was aesthetically interesting since I wasn’t posting them all. I figured people could click through and look at the whole site if they wanted to, except that… I brilliantly forgot to put in a link, didn’t I? fml.
WOW I AM ESPECIALLY IMPRESSED WITH THE MR. FREEZE EYES
I managed to do the Batwoman inspired one and my girlfriend thought that it looked really pretty on me…
Which made me a happy little kitten :D
let me tell you about the magical properties of the ‘red lip’
- it looks good on anyone
- there’s a shade for everyone
- it makes you feel like you can conquer the world
- and then you will proceed to conquer the world
- instant bad vibez repellant
- the red lip is not to look like a babe. u r a babe already. it allows for a moment of self actualization. you realise, ‘god damn i am a babe’
WHAT I ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT WHAT GUYS ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT LIPSTICK:
(For the record, I LOVE Urban Decay lip gloss because it actually does moisturize and condition or whatever and any time my lips are flaky or chapped it fixes them right up and I want to wear Naked all the time always, except when I wear Midnight Cowboy or Wallflower instead. Alone, in my house, a sleek-lipped recluse, doing what the fuck I want.)