april on tumblr
it’s a metaphor
The best part is that the crab is the symbol for the zodiac sign Cancer, so in a way even the crab itself is a metaphor
The Fault in our (Lob)Stars
I’M GONNA QWUIT THIS FUCKINSDG WEBSIT OH MY GOD
has this been done yet
Are you okay, Tumblr?
women are better than men = misandry
men are better than women = misogyny
men and women are equal = feminism
everyone is equal but also shit = misanthropy,
everyone’s equal when they’re dead = lesmiserables
everyone’s dead = supernatural
everyone’s important = doctor who
everyone’s an idiot = sherlock
everyone’s food = hannibal
tumblr mobile is such a gift
this is some weird ass crossover between lazy town and ass creed
i think i just crapped myself.
i think we’re forgetting my personal favorite.
Oh God not this thing again!
My personal favourite…
I sometimes worry for this website.
I woke up my cat laughing at this
SHIT NO ONE TELLS YOU WHEN YOU START TO TUMBLE
- Only the FIRST FIVE tags you use on a NEW POST show up in the tracked tags
- Only the FIRST TWENTY tags on any post on your blog function (i.e click tag #21 and it will say page not found)
- When you’re in your messages, you can click the top right corner of an ask & it will take you to a permalink page. Go to ‘edit’ (top right of page) and reply using the post edit screen (and add tags without an extension)
- Always Reblog, Never Repost
- Tumblr Etiquette: don’t delete the OPs caption, consider it part of the work as a whole.
- Don’t tag your hate. If you don’t like a character or show or whatever, don’t tag your new post with their name/title/whatever in the first five tags. It shows up in the tracked tags. People that track a tag do so normally cause they love a thing. Don’t ruin a thing. No one likes a ruiner.
- Tumblr default reblogs long text posts as links and its a pain in the ass. Who ever wants them as a link. No one, ever. When you’re reblogging a text post, go to the Aa drop down menu in the top right & select ‘reblog as text’.
- When you add a comment to a post, the OP sees it. Just so you know. There’s a whole etiquette on commenting vs tags but it’s your blog do what the fuck you want
I learned a lot of these things the hard way. Save yourself while you still can.